My Hand Dyes are Becoming a Quilt Top
In my most recent post, I talked about my decision to cut into my hand dyes, and the making of my first block of a Scrappy Trip(s) Around the World quilt.
These 20 blocks went together pretty quickly.
This is the layout that I decided that I liked.
Time to sew the blocks together.
Oops! The bottom row is upside down and the borders have already been added. Darn!
When I was taking pictures of it yesterday, I thought something looked “different”, but it was not until I was reviewing the photos today that I noticed my error.
I thought about leaving it, but it would have bugged me.
Tonight, I picked the borders from the bottom row, and the bottom row from the rest of the quilt top.
I hope to get it put back together tomorrow.